This page has moved to a new address.

Competition!

An Aussie Mum's Guide To Eco Friendly Babies: Competition!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Competition!

In 10 days I'll be giving away an Evohe Repair Intensive cream to one lucky winner.  Worth $45.90 it's my absolute favourite first aid/skin care product.  I mentioned it back in the Lotions and Potions post, for treating nappy rash.

All you have to do is email me at naturalaussiemum@live.com.au (please note the CORRECTED email address!!). and tell me what your family will use this for.  Emails must be in by midnight 23/3/2011.  The lucky winner will be announced a few days later!


Good luck!
Amy

7 Comments:

At March 13, 2011 at 12:53 AM , Anonymous Veronica said...

I tried to email you and it bounced?

 
At March 13, 2011 at 3:54 AM , Blogger Tat said...

What a great giveaway, but the email above doesn't work, can I enter here? My email address is in my blogger profile, if you need to contact me when I win ;). I'd love to win the cream, because both my kids have eczema and I've just run out of the cream I usually use.

 
At March 13, 2011 at 2:02 PM , Blogger Amy B said...

Wow talk about a mummy moment!! I've fixed the email- sorry guys!

 
At March 13, 2011 at 6:50 PM , Blogger Amy B said...

Got your email entry Tat :) Again, sorry about the email mix up!

 
At March 13, 2011 at 7:02 PM , Blogger mjelly said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At March 13, 2011 at 10:21 PM , Blogger ♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

I could use some intensive repair Amy.
My kids are always getting gravel/dirt rashes & grazes from active playing and roughness at the fsrm = plus will it work on my skin ?

 
At March 20, 2011 at 10:25 PM , Blogger Amy B said...

Trish, Evohe Repair works on ANYthing! I use it when my skin has a hormonal breakout or if I have a rash/irritation of any description. Great for healing, fungal infections, everything!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home